You can make the difference! Help us provide 300,000 pounds of food per week to the families in our community who need it the most.
At United Food Bank we rely on volunteers like you to help provide food for children, families and seniors facing hunger. Volunteers can help us by:
- Sorting and boxing food donations
- Building emergency food bags
- Serving families at our Help Yourself Co-op and more
It’s Fun and Easy to Volunteer with United Food Bank
Volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday, as well as some evenings and Saturdays at our Volunteer Center in Mesa. Join us for a fun and rewarding experience as we turn up some music and get moving. In just one volunteer shift, you can help thousands of people in your community facing hunger.
Who Can Volunteer
- Anyone age 5 and up can volunteer!
- Children/teens ages 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult and ages 16-17 can volunteer independently with a signed waiver by a parent or guardian.