You can make the difference! Help us provide 300,000 pounds of food per week to the families in our community who need it the most.
At United Food Bank we rely on volunteers like you to help provide food for Arizona families facing hunger.
Join us for a fun and rewarding experience as we turn up some music and get to work! In just one volunteer shift, you can help feed thousands of people in your community by:
- Sorting and boxing food donations
- Building emergency food bags
- Serving families at our food distributions
- And more
Your Safety is Our Priority
To ensure everyone’s safety and social distancing, please be aware:
- We will have a limited number of spots available and volunteers must sign up online.
- Volunteer groups will be limited to 25 people max.
- Volunteers must wear masks, gloves, and closed-toed shoes.
- Food distribution volunteers must be age 16 or older.
Who Can Volunteer
- Children ages 5 to 15 can volunteer to build food bags/sort food when accompanied by an adult.
- Ages 16-17 can volunteer independently with a signed waiver by a parent or guardian.