Thank you for supporting United Food Bank with your troop’s Scouting for Food event! The food collected will help feed thousands of people in need in the East Valley and Eastern Arizona.
Please register your pack or troop below and contact Melissa Forrester at (480) 306-9509 or [email protected] if you have any questions!
Bin Drop-Off Locations – Feb. 6, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
United Food Bank Volunteer Center
358 E. Javelina Ave, Mesa (Mesa Drive South of US 60 Fwy.)
Val Vista Academy
4120 S. Val Vista Drive, Gilbert (SWC of Val Vista & Germann)
- Register your troop and request bins by completing the form below.
- Pick up bins at United Food Bank’s Volunteer Center prior to Saturday’s event.
- Deliver bins to one of the locations above on Saturday, Feb. 6, between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- This is a non-perishable food drive only. (Citrus is not accepted.)
- At drop-off, a Scouting for Food representative will have bin tags for each troop or pack, based on the number of bins picked up. Make sure your bin gets tagged correctly!
- Please return all unused bins and pallets. (These cost money and are needed back.) Thanks for your help with this!
Any Troop wishing to host their Scouting for Food at another time are welcome to do so by contacting Melissa.
Thank you for your support!