Scouting for Food is on February 4th, 2017
Scouting for Food is an annual food drive held by the Boy Scouts Grand Canyon Chapter. Every year, troops pick a date to go out into neighborhoods all over the valley to collect food from the community and then bring it to their local food banks.
The food collected will feed thousands of people in need in the East Valley and eastern Arizona. We could not be more thankful for their efforts!
Please call Melissa Forrester at 480-398-4464 or email@example.com to make the arrangements.
Here are the Guidelines for Scouting for Food 2017 if your Troop is participating:
- Pick up bins at United Food Bank before Saturday’s event.
- Please enter on Westwood and go east on Birchwood to Nina Drive – Do not enter on Nina Drive and block Broadway
- UFB will open at 8:00 AM and the last delivery time is 2:00 PM.
- Bin tags will be available upon arrival at UFB
- Please return all unused bins and pallets. (these cost money and are needed back.) Thanks for your help with this!
Please note we are not accepting citrus this year for Scouting for Food
Thank you for your support!