Donate Food to your Community
*Important update: Please note that we are no longer offering gleaning services and at this time we will not be accepting public donations smaller than a bin of citrus.*
When you donate citrus fruit, you can help us provide fresh, local produce to nearly 225,000 people in the East Valley and Eastern Arizona. Donated fresh fruit will be distributed to the 222 programs and agencies to help those who lack access to nutritious food.
Don’t let the fruit on your citrus trees go to waste!
Citrus Donations will be accepted starting Jan. 6 to March 1, 2018.
Pallet and Bin Packages are as follows:
- Less than 5 Bin Packages = $30 each (includes: donor pick up of pallet, 1 cardboard bin, donor sets up themselves, 1 scheduled Citrus Donation pick up)
- 5 or more Bin Packages = $25 each minimum of 5 (includes: Delivery of pallets, cardboard bins, donor sets up themselves, 1 scheduled Citrus Donation pick up)
- Bin Package Delivery and Citrus Donation pick-ups will only be scheduled Tuesday through Thursday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (3 max a day)
- Bin Package deliveries and Citrus Donation pickups must be scheduled with a 72 hour notice.
- Delivery and Donation pickups, will be scheduled Tuesday through Thursday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bin Packages can be picked up Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at 245 S Nina Drive Mesa, AZ 85210, and must be paid for in advance at the administrative office (2nd Driveway).
United Food Bank has the right to refuse donations. Donations are not to be dirty, smashed, broken open, inadequate in size or unripe.
For more information, please email email@example.com.