Host a Mobile Volunteer Event!
We know it can be challenging to get a big group together to volunteer—why not let us bring the opportunity to you?
United Food Bank’s Mobile Volunteer Events allow your group to have an impactful volunteer experience just about any day, any time and any place in the Valley.
It’s an easy and fun way for your organization to give back to your community and a great team-building activity for any conference, meeting, event or gathering!
Our most popular mobile volunteer event options include:
Emergency Food Bag Packing
This fast-paced assembly-line style event is a fun and active way your group can help feed families in need! Make it a friendly competition between groups or work together as a team.
- Ideal for large groups (40 – 300 volunteers is average)
- Minimum donation of $5,000 suggested
- Includes all planning and logistics: materials, bags, music, staff, setup and more
Homeless Bags or After-School Snack Pack Build
This smaller-scale event allows volunteers to assemble ready-to-eat food packs for the homeless or kids in our community.
- Ideal for small groups (30 or fewer volunteers)
- Minimum donation of $3,500 suggested
- Includes all planning and logistics, materials, setup, staff and more