Going to work each day is one thing. Going to work for United Food Bank—and the hundreds of thousands of Arizonans counting on us for a decent meal—is so much more.
Put your talent to work for a great cause: helping the hungry.
Going to work each day is one thing. Going to work for United Food Bank—and the hundreds of thousands of Arizonans counting on us for a decent meal—is so much more. It’s helping others who are most in need. It’s using your talents in new and different ways. And it’s making a difference in your own community that you can see each and every day. We believe that’s something to consider when making your next career choice. If you’d like to join our team, we have plenty of promising opportunities.
No opportunities at this time.
We are looking for a volunteer who would be willing to pick up donated Grocery Rescue items from three Jacksons convenience store locations and bring the items back to the United Food Bank warehouse. Specifications include:
- One day per week
- About 3-4 hours in the morning
- Ensure the items are sorted into categories, and record weight and temperature on receipts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (loading milk gallons, boxes of food, etc)
- Food Handler’s Card and driving record check required
- All equipment provided by United Food Bank (vehicle, scale, temperature gun, receipts, Food Handler’s Card)
To sign up, please call (480) 926 – 7025 ext. 218. United Food Bank will supply the vehicle, training and help you receive your Food Handlers Card Certification.