If you are interested in joining our team and helping improve the lives of the thousands of hungry people we serve every day across the East Valley and eastern Arizona, check out the opportunities we have below. We are looking for dynamic employees to join our team and help us accomplish our mission.
PantryTrak Implementation Specialist (Temporary, Part-time positions: 10 – 12 weeks, 25 hours a week)
The Pantry Trak implementation Specialist requires a proactive individual with strong communication and customer service skills. PatryTrak is a web-based program to assist food banks and pantries track customer interaction to help in providing the best customer service possible.
- Quickly become familiar with Pantry Trak functions and capabilities – a subject-matter expert.
- Determine the hardware (computers, internet access) needs of each agency in Mesa, Guadalupe, and Tempe
Needs to clearly and effectively explain how Pantry Trak works, as well as the benefit. In other words, “sell” Pantry Trak to partner agencies.
- Set up each participating partner agency in Pantry Trak, as well as create user IDs
- Provide training to partner agencies on how to use the system.
- Participate in partner agency distributions to capture client demographics (e.g. the migration form)
- Data entry of client demographics
Strong Customer Service Skills – the ability to interact and remain professional in stressful situations with a broad range of people
Strong Communication Skills - needs to effectively explain Pantry Trak, as well as provide training for groups
Moderate to Strong Computer Skills – feels comfortable and is familiar with PCs, Macs, and various pads
Some travel can be expected
To inquire about the position please email a letter of interest and a current resume to Jeff Bender at email@example.com
No phone calls please. Interested parties should email the contact indicated on the job description.