National Food/Fund Drives
Pampered Chef “Round Up from the Heart”
Round-Up from the Heart generates funds for Feeding America in two ways:
- A limited edition, collectible Round-Up from the Heart trivet earns funds for Feeding America; for each trivet sold, $2 is donated to Feeding America
- Cooking Show guests are encouraged to round up their orders to the next dollar or more; these contributions benefit local Feeding America food banks in the communities where the donation was made
On your next dinner out, order the Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Gallore Cheesecake for dessert! $0.20 per slice goes to Feeding America food banks! Dine in UFB’s service area to help us feed the hungry in AZ! Avalaible now through July 29, 2014!
Local Food/Fund Drives & Events
29th Annual Wells Fargo Fiesta Bowl Million Dollar Hole-in-One
- Where: Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, 24th Street & Missouri Avenue
- Thursday, October 31 – Saturday, November 9, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Daily
Sunday, November 10, 9:00.m. to 12:30 a.m
- Cost: $1 a shot or 11 balls for $10
- Finals: The top three qualifiers each day, including anyone who hits a hole-in-one, will advance to the finals on Sunday, November 10, at 2:00 p.m. There will be one hole on the green worth $1 million and two holes worth $50,000 each. Should no one win the million dollars, the finalists who come closest to the pin will walk away with their choice of a fabulous prize.
- Download Flyer: HIO Canned Food Drive Flyer
Banzai Physical Challenge
This is a fun filled muddy obstacle course with obstacles created specifically for kids and families to test their physical limits and tolerance for getting messy! Kids can participate as an individual or team up with a parent, either way one thing is for certain, a muddy good time will be had by all!
Banzai wants to give United Food Bank $5 for every competitor ticket sold! For every participant that enters UNITED GIVES BACK in the notes at checkout, we will give United Food Bank $5!! Ticket sales begin August 1st and end October 30th. Help us Give Back!
- Where: Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek
- When: November 2nd & 3rd from 9:00 am – 4:00pm
- Tickets: Early bird discounted pricing is avaible now! Go to www.banzaichallenge.com